Birthday Competition Terms and Conditions
By entering Coromandel Nature Tours' 5th Birthday Competition, you accept the following terms and conditions:
HOW TO ENTER
To enter, correctly answer the 3 questions and fill in your details on the Birthday Competition Entry Form. The answers must be entered correctly and all the required fields completed accurately.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the terms and conditions of entry.2. All entries are only via direct data entry into the special form on www.coromandel-nature-tours.com/2017_Birthday_Competition.php <http://www.coromandel-nature-tours.com/2017_Birthday_Competition.php>.
3. One additional entry may be gained by “liking” our facebook page using the direct link on the competition confirmation page on our website (after submitting of the quiz answers)
4. Entry is open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, companies, participating outlets and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
5. The competition commences on 8th July 2017 at 00:01 (NZST) and concludes on 10th August 2017 at 23:59 (NZST).
6. There is one major prize and four smaller prizes to be won, and the winners will be drawn on 1st September 2017 at the office of Coromandel Nature Tours, Whitianga, New Zealand by the business owner. The winner will be determined based on the correctness of the answers to the three questions in their submission.
7. Should there be more than one entry with all three questions answered correctly, the winners of the prizes will be chosen randomly from a pool of all correct submissions.
8. The winners will be notified by email within one week after the draw.
9. The major prize is one free Airport Transfer for up to two people (including regular luggage) between Whitianga (or any location immediately along the usual direct route from Whitianga to Auckland) and Auckland Airport (Domestic or International), or vice versa, one direction only.
10. Pick up or drop off from/to other locations which do not lie immediately on Coromandel Nature Tours’ usual route between Whitianga and Auckland may be accepted, but may incur a fee which is not included in the major prize and must be paid for by the person(s) redeeming the prize in accordance with Coromandel Nature Tours’ general terms and conditions, which can be viewed on their website.
11. Each one of the ten smaller prizes to be won consists of one reusable shopping bag, made from natural cotton, printed in Germany, and valued at around NZ$7 each.
12.The major prize is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
13.The major prize is transferable, but cannot be redeemed for cash. If transferred to another person, the original winner of the major prize must inform Coromandel Nature Tours in writing (by post, email or through Coromandel Nature Tours’ online contact form) of the full name(s) and contact details, including phone number(s) and email address(es), of the person(s) to whom they transfer the prize. Failure to do so will result in the prize being forfeited and de-validated.
14. The prize winners must book their Airport Transfer online through Coromandel Nature Tours’ airport transfer booking form. Some dates may not be available to select. It is recommended to book well in advance in order to have the preferred date confirmed.
15. Coromandel Nature Tours’ general terms and conditions apply to the person(s) redeeming the major prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
17. The prize winners acknowledge that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
18. The promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity on acceptance of prize. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the promoter.
19. The promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who appears to have tampered with the entry process, including unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical securities, administration securities, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the promotion.
20. All prize values are in New Zealand dollars, and reflect the approximate value at the time of the promotion period.
21. Prize winners are advised that tax implications may arise from their prize winnings and they should seek independent financial advice prior to the acceptance of the prize.
22. The promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the promoter determines, in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to be able to safely participate in the prize.
23. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the promoter in its absolute discretion.
24. All entries become the property of the promoter and the promoter may use the winners' names, addresses and telephone numbers for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide without notice and without any fee being paid unless otherwise advised by the entrant.
25. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
26. The winner of the major prize accepts their photo being taken and published on social media and on Coromandel Nature Tours' website. All photos remain the property of the promoter.
27. The promoter is: Coromandel Nature Tours, 5 Seascape Avenue, Whitianga 3510, New Zealand, TSL 0246311.